“Where quality is the thing sought after, the thing of supreme quality is cheap, whatever the price one has to pay for it.” - William James
Make sure your workplace is clean and hygienic.
Surfaces (eg desks and tables) and objects (eg telephones, keyboards) must be wiped regularly with disinfectant.
- Why? Contamination on surfaces touched by employees and customers is one of the main ways in which COVID-19 spreads.
Phase two of re-opening the country after the lockdown in Ireland is now underway and we could not be happier. If the situation continues to improve, we might even be out of it all together sooner than anticipated. To make this happen though we need to adapt and change our social behaviour and not to forget the rules at the very beginning which were high level of hygiene and social distancing.
With the new normal comes new costs and usage of more resources.
Benefits of bringing your own cutlery set:
- Nobody else has used them
- They are washed the way you want them to be washed
- Eliminating the use of garbage single-use plastic cutlery
- Germs and virus transmission free